Sunday 10 June 2012

Itik ugly .

Assalamualaikumm . . .
How have youall  been ? Healthy and wealthy ? 
if wealthy tu dont forget to pay your zakat puasa nanti haha .


Is the subject attract you ?well , here the story of Bijou herself *coughcough*

FYI , Bijou do have facebook , but its limited to the knowns okay ,, not to the unknowns , even my facebook is already limited but i dont usually put picture of me . so macam exciting sikit lah when i put a picture of myself . nak dijadikan cerita , last week maybe , i put up this pic during the weds , a picture of me with my aunty , the picture is looked fun and funny to me , so i decided to post it with a funny caption . the next day i got lah Likes , but takdela riburibu , puluh pon x sampai , and suddenly i got this comment from my friend *hes a boy and we rarely talked or chat*
the comment sounded like this 
`awak nampak cantik`

and i was like Hell yeahh.... 
and my hands just automatically 'delete post'

my point of this post is i got a past as an Itik Ugly . well you know itik ugly camana kan ? rarely got compliment from others even u think you already well dressed , rarely be in the centre of spotlight , as i can say rarely in everythinglahh , but we grow right ? my mum said i've become prettier as i grow and i only believed to that . i also penah kene ejek and humiliated because of my flaw , so i have insecure about people complimenting me , cause  its just FAKE , to me . sorry -.-

SO STOP COMPLIMENT ME SAY IM CUTE, PRETTY and so on CAUSE I HATE IT !

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free and be polite ;)