Monday 21 May 2012

My Interest .

Assalamualaikum ,
Helloooo readers , today I want to share my interest . Interest on what ? *cehh bajet minah ni nak share interest bagai* Hell yahh , lemme give u a sidekick ! 
sorry , not intended to be rude . peaceee .
okeh , my interest on music la Petite .

besides blogging I also do youtube-ing , NO ! i dont make videos , but i watch videos *winkwink*
cut the chase , lemme introduce you to Amalia Alias !
excited *sigh*
what ? you don't know who she izz ?
why you no youtube-ing .
check out her video below .

 
FYI ! i made a youtube account justttt to comment her vids , cause i think its awesome !
what i know about her is , she currently studying in University of Kumamoto Japan . If not mistaken .
If you also addicted to her, or by any chance you know her , DO tell me . heheh , kenalkanlahhh . ngeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free and be polite ;)